September 22, 2017

FALL FAVORITES FROM THE PIONEER WOMAN


I adore the PLUM color of this dinnerware!!!!
I have a darling little vintage set of Debbie Mumm Halloween plates
I am using for our tablescape in October and I wanted an
accent color of dinner plates to feature them perfectly....
when I saw these lovelies from the Pioneer Woman collection,
I knew I had found the perfect pattern and color!


This is my second set of the Adeline glassware...gorgeous for fall!


I also chose one of her new fall patterned batter bowls...
these are marvelous for cakes and cookies!


Her fall linen line features all the glorious colors of fall....
tea towels and reversable placemats!


I don't know if you have ever noticed her spatulas...but...


she was creative to include a little sweet saying on each one....


I just may have to build a new storage cabinet to 
hold my collection of the PW home decor....
I am so, so happy with these products!
The quality is top notch and the pricing is amazing...
thank you Ree Drummond!
What have you found recently that you are loving for fall?

15 comments:

  1. Love your Fall collection. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pieces--Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooo....I hadn't seen the plum colored. Love ❤️ how you've mixed all. Perfecto for Fall. I just ordered one of her new crockpots..waiting for it to arrive now!
    Hmmmmmm....that plum reminds me a bit of those ol Aggies😳....ack!!!! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I'll have to check my local store and see what they have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just now getting into her stuff. I have a couple of her potholders, blue glassware, and small bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that autumn merchandise has not yet arrived in my corner, though I did see summer placemats, runners, and napkins while shopping yesterday. Thank you for mentioning the spatula...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went back and looked harder! The spatula is going atop a housewarming gift.

      Delete
    2. How perfect that will be Vee..the recipient should love it!

      Delete
  7. Betsy, I may find some thing new for fall tomorrow. I am going to the Horton's Autumn Market. Hopefully meeting friends there. I will post about it. I love your lovely colors. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie, I love how you always show us the beautiful things at Horton's!

      Delete
    2. My Amber loves the Pioneet Woman and has a set of her dishes. All three of the girls watch the cooking shows with their mama! They also watch The Fixer Upper and Harrison knows all about Demo Day!
      Love seeing your pretty things!

      Delete
  8. I have not seen the plum color before. It is really pretty. And just right to go with your autumn things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea about the spatulas being host/hostess ideas! I just ordered 10...for gifts and for stocking stuffers for my girls!!! Thanks for such good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's terrific Janey..a small and thoughtful gift that anyone would enjoy!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.