December 14, 2017

DELICIOUS CRANBERRY COBBLER


Sometimes, you discover the simplest of recipes
that prove to be out of this world delicious!
This is a fantastic cobbler prepared with just a few ingredients...
you're going to love it!


MY DELICIOUS CRANBERRY COBBLER
1 box of white cake mix
2 cans of whole cranberry sauce
1 stick of butter, melted
1 t. cinnamon


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a 8 x 8 inch baking dish, prepared with cooking spray,
spoon both cans of cranberry sauce.
Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cake mix. Save the remaining mix.
Top with one stick of melted butter.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake for 35-45 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.


Your home will smell heavenly......


Cranberries are not just for the holiday season.....
I am so loving this sweet little recipe!

6 comments:

  1. Looks so easy and delicious.I love everything cranberry. I must try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love cranberries and I love quick and easy even more! My mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have had all sorts of cobblers but have never thought to make one out of cranberries. What a great idea- it looks delicious! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy, This does look good. Bet it smell good too. Quick and easy are magic words for me. LOL Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made the cranberry cobbler. Delicious. Not too sweet that we couldn't add a little whipping cream. Thank you for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you enjoyed the cobbler Patricia..a little whipped cream is the perfect touch! Thank you for sharing today!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.