March 20, 2018

SPRING HOME TOUR OF 2018



Welcome to our home all dressed for Spring and Easter!
The colors are softer and the decor is just"happy!"
This year, I decided to go a bit more casual and just
choose alot of items that had a bit of a country flair!
On our backdoor, I made this wreath of purple hydrangeas,
a burlap bow and added this adorable bird for it's centerpiece!
I smile every time I look at it........


Our front entry is featuring our new rustic greenhouse
which was the perfect place to house our ironstone bunnies.


The mantel is always my favorite area to decorate for every season!
This year, I have this handsome bunny couple to display
all dressed in their Easter finery!


The colors are soft greens, peaches and pinks
with a touch of turquoise......


Aren't they just the sweetest couple....
both are from the Valarie Par Hill line.


And...never forget the banner....
always a necessity no matter what the season.....


The mirror over the buffet is adorned 
with another springtime wreath, with added
bird's nest and a darling whimsical bunny.
Then I draped the egg banner from end to end!


I chose to dress the dining room with a vintage, cottage feel...
I love using quilts for a tablecloth and even chose to use
beautiful white stoneware plates, along with sweet little
paper plates and napkins for dessert.


I am breaking my own rule this year.....
by mixing pretty paper napkins with our wedding silver......


I so look forward to Easter dinner with the family!



I love the burlap bunnies from
Christmas Tree Shops!


I had looked at this lovely 
Bormioli Rocco glassware set from Target
for some time, and finally bought a set for Easter...
IT IS GORGEOUS....perfect for some peach tea!


The colors in the kitchen are letting us know
Spring is here and we are seeing GREEN!



It's time for strawberry sweet endings........


I loved that you stopped by today and hope you enjoyed helping us
welcome Springtime!


10 comments:

  1. Positively beautiful! I love your quilt table covering, too, and that rabbit plate! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy... your home looks lovely. I love all of your darling details especially the strawberry sweet endings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter, Ms Mae. Oh you pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, that picture of Mae and friend is simply the cat's meow! Love it!!!

    Ya know, I'm with you on those paper napkins. I have loads of cloth napkins but just don't want to dig through and drag them out. And they make so many really beautiful paper ones now that I really prefer using them. I think your table looks lovely and it all goes together just right. Oh, and I saw those cute VPH bunnies but held firm and resisted...now I think I regret my steadfastness. HA!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful. and more importantly filled with such joy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betsy, everything is so pretty in your home. I just love the way you care for your home and family. You have a lucky family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Every bit of it! I love your Bunny Couple and the sweet way they have their little legs crossed. It is greening up here in the country! More and more every hour it seems. I stopped on one of the country backroads on our way home yesterday and picked my first bouquet of wildflowers. When we come back next month they will be everywhere here on the ranch. Dean and Sherry mow around our place for us but they always leave several huge 'bouquets' growing as a welcome back gift. It will be just a few more days and we will be going back to our city home and I will dig into the flower beds and landscaping up there!
    Such a treat to see all your beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Betsy. Love all the bunnies. It's been snowing here today. Welcome Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So enjoyed the spring tour! Everything is lovely. This human soul surely could use some reviving...☀️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfecto!! Bunnies Bunnies everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.